drank Minty Winter Wonderland by Tiesta Tea

Interesting how this came in the Amoda box last winter, and is here again this winter. Hm…

It is however minty and refreshing, although there’s only a mild amount of chocolate flavoring for me, I’m still really enjoying it.

You got your Amoda box?!

Dexter

Ugggg a mint tea – I’d kind of forgotten about the Amoda box – no hope of getting under 300 this week….

I totally didn’t even register the mint. :/

The Amoda box is only 3, Dexter! You can do it! :)

Dexter

LOL yeah those 3 plus the swap box due to be delivered on Friday, plus the GCTTB that I HOPE is about to arrive…yeah no chance…

MissB

Of the three, one I have to pass on right from the start. Yep, I received it this afternoon…

I just got mine TODAY. #pitypartybegins
Are you guys happy you stuck with it? So far, yes. Although if you think of it as $4 a sample, that’s pretty steep, but OTOH, if it inspires you to buy from a vendor you’ve never heard of before, then yay?

OMGsrsly

I think I’m gonna cancel after next month. Depending on what we get. :)

Dexter

I think I’m too fussy, too many things I don’t like. I started in December, opened the box, looked in, went ewwwwww, and sent the whole thing to Sil. This month, I opened the box and thought 2 out of 3 not bad. When you look at it, I’ve now paid 24.00 for 2 samples that I’m interested in – that’s really steep. I’m going to give it another month or so – see what happens when we get past the Christmas flavors….

Dexter – ouch!

Yeah, I guess I’ll go month by month for a little longer. Until I feel foolish for paying so much.

Dexter

That’s the chance you take with these types of subscription programs. It’s fine, just the way it worked out – passed some tea on to a friend – earned some tea Karma – it’s all good, just hoping for a couple of months that I like everything and find a new supplier. I’ll give it a couple more months.

Kittenna

… also very unimpressed that they’re using the same tea twice. I think I may complain about it.

Comments

OMGsrsly

You got your Amoda box?!

I totally didn’t even register the mint. :/

The Amoda box is only 3, Dexter! You can do it! :)

MissB

I just got mine TODAY. #pitypartybegins

OMGsrsly

I think I’m gonna cancel after next month. Depending on what we get. :)

Dexter – ouch!