Hung out with a friend last night who has been fighting a cold for som time now, and now I’m feeling a bit off myself. Time to crack out the elderberry! Steeped this just over 18 minutes, and it’s still delicious, although I am getting more licorice than previous incarnations.

Boiling 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Hope you can fight it off!

MissB

Aw, thank you. :)

CelebriTEA

Hope you feel better SOON…this is my favorite tea even when not sick.

Comments

Fjellrev

Hope you can fight it off!

MissB

Aw, thank you. :)

CelebriTEA

Hope you feel better SOON…this is my favorite tea even when not sick.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada