Hung out with a friend last night who has been fighting a cold for som time now, and now I’m feeling a bit off myself. Time to crack out the elderberry! Steeped this just over 18 minutes, and it’s still delicious, although I am getting more licorice than previous incarnations.

Boiling 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Hope you can fight it off!

MissB

Aw, thank you. :)

CelebriTEA

Hope you feel better SOON…this is my favorite tea even when not sick.

Comments

Fjellrev

Hope you can fight it off!

MissB

Aw, thank you. :)

CelebriTEA

Hope you feel better SOON…this is my favorite tea even when not sick.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England