drank White Chocolate Frost by DAVIDsTEA

Weird, I’d already removed this from my cupboard when I found a small bag of it in the back. Therefore, this is a sipdown (451), even though Steepster says otherwise!

I really love the flavor of this one, just wish it came sans oil slick and pre-added stevia.

Comments

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada