74
drank White Chocolate Frost by DAVIDsTEA
1146 tasting notes

Weird, I’d already removed this from my cupboard when I found a small bag of it in the back. Therefore, this is a sipdown (451), even though Steepster says otherwise!

I really love the flavor of this one, just wish it came sans oil slick and pre-added stevia.

Preparation
Boiling 6 min, 15 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer