Weird, only after steeping did I see this has white, green AND black tea in it? It looks like a pu-erh in the bag. Strange. Well, I steeped it incorrectly, and it’s still delicious. Creamy chocolate coconut really, although white chocolate? Hm. That’s a stretch.

VariaTEA

This is in my box of samples waiting to be tried out. I am so excited now if only I could get my tastebuds back.

MissB

I have so many samples to try!! I hope you feel better soon. Really soon!

Comments

VariaTEA

MissB

I have so many samples to try!! I hope you feel better soon. Really soon!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada