A pound of this is on it’s way to me. That’s how much I love this. Soon to be a sipdown, unless the package beats me! Also finding that oversteeping makes it less yummy, and I like it better with just a hint of sweetener (stevia).

Fjellrev

Gee, someone likes this tea haha. I regret not picking it up with my order but I’ll definitely do so next time.

1lb is a lot of tea. :)

MissB

It’s so cheap, and only available until early January… I wanted it to last the year. :P

OMGsrsly

Ahh. I might do something similar with Gingerbread. It’s about half gone already.

Comments

Fjellrev

1lb is a lot of tea. :)

MissB

OMGsrsly

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada