A pound of this is on it’s way to me. That’s how much I love this. Soon to be a sipdown, unless the package beats me! Also finding that oversteeping makes it less yummy, and I like it better with just a hint of sweetener (stevia).

Fjellrev

Gee, someone likes this tea haha. I regret not picking it up with my order but I’ll definitely do so next time.

1lb is a lot of tea. :)

MissB

It’s so cheap, and only available until early January… I wanted it to last the year. :P

OMGsrsly

Ahh. I might do something similar with Gingerbread. It’s about half gone already.

Comments

Fjellrev

1lb is a lot of tea. :)

MissB

OMGsrsly

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada