drank Caramel Pu Erh by Tea Desire

My bag says only pu-erh and caramel pieces in it, sans ‘natural flavor’. Regardless, this is fantastic. There are chunks of caramel in here, and it’flavors the pu-erh beautifully. I find pu-erh’s really help my stomach and get my digestive juices flowing, and thus why I’m trying this tonight… so amazingly delicious, even oversteeped.

Boiling 8 min or more
OMGsrsly

Why did they have to close all their local stores? Why didn’t I ever see this one on the shelf when I went in? These are important tea-questions to ask. :)

OMGsrsly

I wonder if I can convince my mom to stop into the Nanaimo store tomorrow… Ahem.

MissB

Heh. I only saw this online after I specifically went looking for it — if that helps? I’m going to go through this fast. Already on cup #2.

Fjellrev

Oh crap, I didn’t look at the pu-erhs when I was at the Edmonton location the other day. Wonder if they had it.

The Nanaimo store is apparently closed. Seriously choked. :/

MissB

What?! Argh. Well that blows. When I order more, I’ll grab you some OMGsrsly, although frankly I’ll be AWOL still in person for a bit.

OMGsrsly

I called the number and apparently they’ve moved the store. But I was on the ferry already. :) I’m just really frustrated because that keeps happening with this company.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Fjellrev