The more I drink this, the more I enjoy it… just as long as I ignore the name of the tea. I think it misses on a few counts, however it’s still really, really tasty.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
VariaTEA

I debated about buying this one because I enjoy Frank’s honeybush blends but I was unsure how I felt about the ginger

MissB

I get very little ginger out of this, and I love ginger. More pumpkin with a touch of sweetness and some mild cheesecake twang than anything. I’ll put some aside to send to you if you’d like to try it.

Plunkybug

This looks so good to me right now…

VariaTEA

Oh MissB, I just saw this now so I am sorry I didn’t respond earlier. And you have already sent me so much so please, PLEASE don’t worry about sending me more

Comments

VariaTEA

MissB

Plunkybug

This looks so good to me right now…

VariaTEA

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England