drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

For whatever reason, I enjoyed this much more last night than I did the other night. Perhaps the lower water temperature?

VariaTEA

I wonder how this compares to DAVIDs Mango Lassi.

MissB

I have both (although DAVIDs is leaving the premises soon) and I find this one much more enjoyable and true to an actual lassi. Mind you, I also was finding issue (read: having a mild allergic reaction) with the chamomile (or maybe something else?) in DAVIDs version.

VariaTEA

I figured that was probably the case. I am sorry to hear about your allergic reaction. I know for me the chamomile in the DAVIDs blend was off-putting so I sent it away. Then when it came to placing my Butiki order, I was biased against Mango Lassi teas but perhaps I will look into this when I place a future Butiki order.

tigress_al

I find Butiki’s version a lot spicier

Comments

VariaTEA

I wonder how this compares to DAVIDs Mango Lassi.

MissB