88
drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas
1146 tasting notes

Creamy deliciousness for this morning! Hm. I should try this cold brewed like Sil suggested. One of the few things I’ll reorder from Della Terra.

Preparation
Boiling 6 min, 15 sec
Suziqzer

So many seem to like this one. Not sure I can think lime and tea together. Might be something I have to get as a sample the next time I order from them so I can see what the fuss is all about :)

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Suziqzer

So many seem to like this one. Not sure I can think lime and tea together. Might be something I have to get as a sample the next time I order from them so I can see what the fuss is all about :)

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer