drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Creamy deliciousness for this morning! Hm. I should try this cold brewed like Sil suggested. One of the few things I’ll reorder from Della Terra.

Suziqzer

So many seem to like this one. Not sure I can think lime and tea together. Might be something I have to get as a sample the next time I order from them so I can see what the fuss is all about :)

Comments

Suziqzer

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada