drank Bamboo-Pomelo by TeaGschwendner

Ah, Bamboo-Pomelo, I need to order more of you soon. You’re so delicious and I keep on sharing you with others, I need to have more of you to enjoy regularly. Truly unique and always delicious!

MissB

Oh wow, and… my 400th tasting note!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 400!!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo!

scribbles

Wow! Awesome!!

Fjellrev

Yay for 400!

Comments

MissB

Oh wow, and… my 400th tasting note!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 400!!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo!

scribbles

Wow! Awesome!!

Fjellrev

Yay for 400!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England