96
drank Bamboo-Pomelo by TeaGschwendner
1146 tasting notes

Ah, Bamboo-Pomelo, I need to order more of you soon. You’re so delicious and I keep on sharing you with others, I need to have more of you to enjoy regularly. Truly unique and always delicious!

Preparation
Boiling 6 min, 30 sec
MissB

Oh wow, and… my 400th tasting note!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 400!!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo!

scribbles

Wow! Awesome!!

Fjellrev

Yay for 400!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

MissB

Oh wow, and… my 400th tasting note!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 400!!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo!

scribbles

Wow! Awesome!!

Fjellrev

Yay for 400!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer