Finally! I found this tea’s sweet spot, after brewing up not one, but two HUGE mugs of this earlier this evening. Slightly overleafed at 1.25 tsp/cup, 200F, and a longer-than-normal steep time made this utterly delicious. Still just a bit off on the peanut butter, however definitely taste the cheesecake and chocolate in there.

VariaTEA

I will keep these parameters in mind for when I finally try this out

tigress_al

Thanks for experimenting, I will try this next time!

Comments

VariaTEA

I will keep these parameters in mind for when I finally try this out

tigress_al

Thanks for experimenting, I will try this next time!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada