Finally! I found this tea’s sweet spot, after brewing up not one, but two HUGE mugs of this earlier this evening. Slightly overleafed at 1.25 tsp/cup, 200F, and a longer-than-normal steep time made this utterly delicious. Still just a bit off on the peanut butter, however definitely taste the cheesecake and chocolate in there.

VariaTEA

I will keep these parameters in mind for when I finally try this out

tigress_al

Thanks for experimenting, I will try this next time!

Comments

VariaTEA

I will keep these parameters in mind for when I finally try this out

tigress_al

Thanks for experimenting, I will try this next time!

Burnaby, BC, Canada