drank L'Automne by Fauchon

Amazing! Must steep at a lower temperature from now on in. It takes an amazing tea and makes it truly special. Now I get chocolate first, then orange, and all of it delicious.

JustJames

you’ve been doing that alot lately… it’s working? better spin? different spin?

MissB

I think it’s that I’ve set the Breville to 200F and keep on forgetting to change it to 212F. Which, in these cases anyway, it seems to be working. The last several teas of the night however, not as much luck…

TheTeaFairy

Ah! You remind me, that’s a swap sample I’m gonna have today! Sounds wonderful this tea…

Tuscanteal

I want to try this tea just based on the reviews I’ve seen from you!

Cavocorax

Good tip! I’ll have to try it. I really love it but I add just a tsp of milk for added creaminess.

Comments

JustJames

you’ve been doing that alot lately… it’s working? better spin? different spin?

MissB

TheTeaFairy

Tuscanteal

I want to try this tea just based on the reviews I’ve seen from you!

Cavocorax

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada