Ah, yes. I needed something delicious tonight! A sipdown as well, and yet, one that really fit the bill. I get a bread-y cinnamon from this one, and tonight I definitely taste something icing-like too (although that’s likely the sweetener I put in it).

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Whispering Pines Tea Company

Try adding a tiiiiny bit of almond milk to bring out an icing-like thing :)

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Try adding a tiiiiny bit of almond milk to bring out an icing-like thing :)

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada