Ah, yes. I needed something delicious tonight! A sipdown as well, and yet, one that really fit the bill. I get a bread-y cinnamon from this one, and tonight I definitely taste something icing-like too (although that’s likely the sweetener I put in it).

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Whispering Pines Tea Company

Try adding a tiiiiny bit of almond milk to bring out an icing-like thing :)

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Try adding a tiiiiny bit of almond milk to bring out an icing-like thing :)

Burnaby, BC, Canada