Less flavorful than normal, but maybe perhaps my mind was just blown by Nina’s Paris’ Mon Secret. That, or I oversteeped it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
__Morgana__

I’m having issues too. That makes at least 3 of us.

yep it’s misbehaving…

VariaTEA said she was having problems… 4

Yvonne

Make me 5.

Roswell Strange

Me as well – for the last five or so hours.

MissB

Sigh. And now my review has changed? Weird. Well, I DID mention Steepster having issues initially.

Kamyria

Me 6… Had issues the whole night.

Comments

__Morgana__

I’m having issues too. That makes at least 3 of us.

yep it’s misbehaving…

VariaTEA said she was having problems… 4

Yvonne

Make me 5.

Roswell Strange

Me as well – for the last five or so hours.

MissB

Kamyria

Me 6… Had issues the whole night.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England