For the past 24hrs or so, I’ve had a rough time posting much of anything. So, lots of backlogging to do, and this is one of them.

Had another cup last night, and had a similar experience as before: hot it’s just okay, cold it’s really quite delicious.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada