Y’know, this is a good blend. A decent blend. A sturdy blend. I did quite enjoy it earlier last night, however I did keep on saying to myself that I like both Lime and Lemon Chiffon from Della Terra more. There’s just something missing here, something less creamy… and I completely fail to get any sort of tart out of it, this time at least. Still delicious.

VariaTEA

I picked a sample of this up too as I was curious how it compared to the Lemon and Lime chiffons. I will have to try it some time :)

Comments

VariaTEA

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada