Y’know, this is a good blend. A decent blend. A sturdy blend. I did quite enjoy it earlier last night, however I did keep on saying to myself that I like both Lime and Lemon Chiffon from Della Terra more. There’s just something missing here, something less creamy… and I completely fail to get any sort of tart out of it, this time at least. Still delicious.

VariaTEA

I picked a sample of this up too as I was curious how it compared to the Lemon and Lime chiffons. I will have to try it some time :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Burnaby, BC, Canada