drank Root Beer by Simpson & Vail

Had to try this after the root beer debate from Butiki’s lovely honeybush blend, just to see how it measures up.

First off, this is a super fragrant tea. It smells strongly of root beer, and it needs to be quarantined from the rest of the teas. Steeped, it smells less of root beer, however still pleasantly so.

Steeped, I find it less amazing than Butiki’s offering. Butiki’s is creamier, which is a flavor/feel that I absolutely adore, especially with a root beer -flavored tea. I must admit though, this gets creamier and even better tasting as it cools; hot, it’s just okay.

Fjellrev

I totally agree.

jessiwrites

I find that many S&V teas taste better as they cool. I don’t mind this, I prefer to drink my tea slightly warmer than room temperature.

Comments

Fjellrev

I totally agree.