Had this again today, and I’m just plain failing to feel it. Too much of a rooibos-y flavor, not enough yummy flavor. Yes, I’m steeping it at a lower temperature, however the other amazeball blends are holding up nicely to it, or even exceeding prior, higher temperature steeps. Time to let go of it and give it a new home.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada