drank Cinnamon Roll Honeybush by 52teas

Are my tastebuds off? Am I doing something horribly wrong? This is #2 or 3 today/late yesterday that I’m failing to feel and love as much as I normally do.

VariaTEA

Me too MissB! What is happening to us?!?!

Comments

VariaTEA

Me too MissB! What is happening to us?!?!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada