85
drank Cinnamon Roll Honeybush by 52teas
1116 tasting notes

Are my tastebuds off? Am I doing something horribly wrong? This is #2 or 3 today/late yesterday that I’m failing to feel and love as much as I normally do.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 15 sec
VariaTEA

Me too MissB! What is happening to us?!?!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

VariaTEA

Me too MissB! What is happening to us?!?!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites and rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y (like Laoshan Black, any of Verdant’s chai’s and Whispering Pines’ Mint Chocolate Chip). Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; other than DAVIDs a few blocks away, I’m buying most of my stuff online. Still, I have more than two cupboards devoted to tea, and a ridiculous amount of it!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

I love tea swaps, and will gladly swap anything I have that I have enough of to share.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer