Ah, boo. I underleafed this one; used only 1 tsp for a 8 ounce cup. I LOVE Della Terra’s samples (I think I maxed out on their sample offerings my first order, and am still working through them). I just wish they had steeping instructions on them.

Having said that, this is DELICIOUS. I seem to strongly favor DT’s chocolate blends and a few herbals OMGsrsly shared with me, and kinda feel meh about pretty much everything else that has that ‘pancake syrup trying to be maple syrup’ flavor to it.

Really though, try this. The salted caramel is bang on, and kinda sorta blew my mind. Reminded me of the gelato I get when I’m on Salt Spring, when I mix their dark chocolate with salted caramel, and get only awesomesauce explosions of sweetness and salt in my mouth.

__Morgana__

This sounds amazing. Shopping list!

bluebelle

Now I’m sad I didn’t put this in the sampler I ordered! Next time, maybe.

Comments

__Morgana__

This sounds amazing. Shopping list!

bluebelle

Now I’m sad I didn’t put this in the sampler I ordered! Next time, maybe.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada