So, I get this is a tea named after the street Tealish started on. Still, wouldn’t they, you know, use a walnut-based tea for this? Honestly, I picked this up and thought it would be like Nutty Enough or something instead of a tropical drink that it (seems to be) aiming for.

First off, I overleafed significantly, based on other reviews. I also brewed it at a low temperature for the same reason. It looks odd brewed up; I used a paper filter and yet it’s… chunky? Hard to describe. Thick. Velvet. Hard to see through.

I had to add a touch of stevia to this, and that’s when it really, really perked up. I get luscious, velvety, deep coconut with a pineapple twinge mid-way and well after the sip. I could see this being spectacular cold, with some booze added to it.

EDIT: Uh, okay. So there are supposed to be walnuts in here? I saw zero in my bag.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada