drank Bamboo Integrity by Zen Tea

Maybe it’s me. I’m confused. Most of my teas tonight (save one or two) have been… off to me. I mean, they’re good, just missing something über yummy that I normally really enjoy. This was one of those teas. Normally, I really enjoy this. Tonight? Just meh.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada