drank Bamboo Integrity by Zen Tea
1367 tasting notes

Maybe it’s me. I’m confused. Most of my teas tonight (save one or two) have been… off to me. I mean, they’re good, just missing something über yummy that I normally really enjoy. This was one of those teas. Normally, I really enjoy this. Tonight? Just meh.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.



A few years ago, the obsession with tea started. The cupboard got bigger and bigger, more swaps occurred, group buys, secret rendezvous with local teapassionistas… and that’s how you end up with 500+ different kinds of tea in your home. At one time.

Now, it’s purge time. Time to gather what’s needed and let go of the rest. Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more. And so, I’m happy to share (anytime!) and will occasionally desire small amounts of tea for swaps, just to try.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, and work (dating columnist and consultant).

No-can-do: lavender, overly floral (French florals, or florals that are creamy rather than, well, floral work well!), sugar, Splenda, all grains.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.


Vancouver, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer