drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

This is like sex in my mouth. Yes, it is THAT good. Now making myself another cup!

TeaTiff

Hahah!!!! I have been eying this one and with that statement I guess I need to add it to my “must try” list:)

MissB

It’s very, very good. Well, all of Butiki’s teas are.

Kelci

This does peek your interest in it! Made me smile this AM.

OMGsrsly

That’s awesome. :)

Comments

TeaTiff

MissB

It’s very, very good. Well, all of Butiki’s teas are.

Kelci

This does peek your interest in it! Made me smile this AM.

OMGsrsly

That’s awesome. :)

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada