drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

This is like sex in my mouth. Yes, it is THAT good. Now making myself another cup!

TeaTiff

Hahah!!!! I have been eying this one and with that statement I guess I need to add it to my “must try” list:)

MissB

It’s very, very good. Well, all of Butiki’s teas are.

Kelci

This does peek your interest in it! Made me smile this AM.

OMGsrsly

That’s awesome. :)

Comments

TeaTiff

MissB

It’s very, very good. Well, all of Butiki’s teas are.

Kelci

This does peek your interest in it! Made me smile this AM.

OMGsrsly

That’s awesome. :)

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada