drank Dubbele Chocolade by Della Terra Teas

I grossly oversteeped this accidentally (around the 10 minute mark) so I had low expectations for this tea, and had planned to dump it. Surprisingly, it held up well to the oversteep, and I’m still getting delicious chocolate flavoring out of it. I’m unsure if it’s my error or the tea, so I’ll have to try again soon, however there is something off in this blend. The chocolate feels, tastes… weird. Something almost chemical about it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Yeah, I find that their chocolate tends to be on the artificial/chemical side. :/

teamore

I would try it one more time. I really enjoy this one.

Comments

Fjellrev

teamore

I would try it one more time. I really enjoy this one.

Burnaby, BC, Canada