drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

Made this last night again, because it’s just that darn good. Was a lovely treat waiting for me after I got home from hanging with a few friends. Always delicious!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada