drank Super Ginger (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

My stomach has bugged me for the past few days… and today it’s come to a head. :( So, I’m drinking a huge mug of this to help settle things down.

Yvonne

Feel better! ♥

Comments

Yvonne

Feel better! ♥

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada