drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

I’m at the point where all I’m drinking is tea now, and holding off on food until my stomach settles. This is helping… a little. I just left the bag in to steep indefinitely. It tastes so good though!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
VariaTEA

Feel better MissB!

Cavocorax

Awww- hope you’re feeling better today!

__Morgana__

Feel better!

Fjellrev

I’m sorry you’re still feeling under the weather. Hope you’ll feel better soon!

MissB

Thanks everyone! Definitely on the mend today.

Comments

VariaTEA

Feel better MissB!

Cavocorax

Awww- hope you’re feeling better today!

__Morgana__

Feel better!

Fjellrev

I’m sorry you’re still feeling under the weather. Hope you’ll feel better soon!

MissB

Thanks everyone! Definitely on the mend today.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada