drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

I’m at the point where all I’m drinking is tea now, and holding off on food until my stomach settles. This is helping… a little. I just left the bag in to steep indefinitely. It tastes so good though!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
VariaTEA

Feel better MissB!

Cavocorax

Awww- hope you’re feeling better today!

__Morgana__

Feel better!

Fjellrev

I’m sorry you’re still feeling under the weather. Hope you’ll feel better soon!

MissB

Thanks everyone! Definitely on the mend today.

Comments

VariaTEA

Feel better MissB!

Cavocorax

Awww- hope you’re feeling better today!

__Morgana__

Feel better!

Fjellrev

I’m sorry you’re still feeling under the weather. Hope you’ll feel better soon!

MissB

Thanks everyone! Definitely on the mend today.

Burnaby, BC, Canada