A huge thanks to Janelle for sharing this with me. I only found out about it after DAVIDs discontinued it, and Janelle graciously shared some with me in a sealed sample-size envelope. Thank you!

I’m enjoying this more as I drink it, and as it cools. Initially it was a bit faint on the chocolate side, and yet now it’s surprisingly chocolaty. What I thought were chocolate chips were actually nibs, and they do well at imparting a dry cocoa feel and taste to this. I’d definitely buy more, were it available.

Yvonne

Mmm, you’re so lucky to get to try this!

Comments

Yvonne

Mmm, you’re so lucky to get to try this!

Burnaby, BC, Canada