A huge thanks to Janelle for sharing this with me. I only found out about it after DAVIDs discontinued it, and Janelle graciously shared some with me in a sealed sample-size envelope. Thank you!

I’m enjoying this more as I drink it, and as it cools. Initially it was a bit faint on the chocolate side, and yet now it’s surprisingly chocolaty. What I thought were chocolate chips were actually nibs, and they do well at imparting a dry cocoa feel and taste to this. I’d definitely buy more, were it available.

Mmm, you’re so lucky to get to try this!

Mmm, you’re so lucky to get to try this!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada