drank Key Lime Pie by LuxBerry Tea

Finally tried this again, after it sitting in my cupboard for a few months. There’s definitely a strong key lime smell and flavor, with less pineapple than before. It does taste creamy, instead of feel creamy; I would have preferred both. It’s still really tasty, and I do get both pie and key lime out of this, with little out of the base other than to fully flesh it out in the background. I like it…. just missing something for me to LOVE it.

Yvonne

Oh my – this sounds absolutely lovely.

Comments

Yvonne

Oh my – this sounds absolutely lovely.

Burnaby, BC, Canada