drank Key Lime Pie by LuxBerry Tea

Finally tried this again, after it sitting in my cupboard for a few months. There’s definitely a strong key lime smell and flavor, with less pineapple than before. It does taste creamy, instead of feel creamy; I would have preferred both. It’s still really tasty, and I do get both pie and key lime out of this, with little out of the base other than to fully flesh it out in the background. I like it…. just missing something for me to LOVE it.

Yvonne

Oh my – this sounds absolutely lovely.

Comments

Yvonne

Oh my – this sounds absolutely lovely.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada