Thank you to JennyFur for sharing some of this with me in our swap!

I love Rocky Horror. I love it so much that most years I find an excuse (at least once) to dress up like Magenta and make a fool of myself in costume. This past Hallowe’en I did so, and I’d say 85% of the people I came in contact with looked at me quizzically when I said who I was. Sigh. Ten years ago, most people while out and about would literally jump me to guess who I was dressed as, or would start singing a song from the movie as I walked by.

Thus, I wanted to try this tea. Anything with the same moniker, I’d be sure to love, right?

My first sip was less than pleasant, and I seriously considered dumping it right then and there. Chemical cinnamon spice and something off and sweet assaulted my taste buds. Huh?

Okay, okay. I left it a few more minutes and tried again. There’s a an odd spice in here that I’m struggling to place. It’s also a bit drying and tart, likely from something hibiscus-y. There’s a lot going on in here, and none of it works, in my opinion… I’m just going to leave the rating off this review and say it’s someone else’s cuppa. :)

Roswell Strange

Leeeettssss do the Timeeeee Warp Agaaaaaaiiinnnnn! ;)

__Morgana__

Haha, I was a Magenta clone too. ;-)

Yvonne

Love the name – too bad it didn’t live up to par! :(

Isaila

It’s just a jump to the left…

MissB

Y’all made me laugh my butt off tonight. Thank you!

Roswell Strange

And then a step to the riayayayayaight! Put your hands on your hips, and bring your knees in tiayayayayayight! But it’s the pelvic thruuuust, that really drives ’em insayayayane! Leeeeets do the Timeeee Warp Agaaiiiiinnn!

Comments

Roswell Strange

Leeeettssss do the Timeeeee Warp Agaaaaaaiiinnnnn! ;)

__Morgana__

Haha, I was a Magenta clone too. ;-)

Yvonne

Love the name – too bad it didn’t live up to par! :(

Isaila

It’s just a jump to the left…

MissB

Y’all made me laugh my butt off tonight. Thank you!

Burnaby, BC, Canada