Hm. After a good scrub, my teas are still tasting weak to me. Perhaps I’m coming down with something – again? Geesh.

This is tasting thin and less lovely than normal, although I am getting more carrot out of the blend this time than any other time. Also a sipdown, which is sad, because I think I forgot to grab more of this when I ordered the other day.

Yvonne

Oh no – I hope you aren’t getting sick again. :(

OMGsrsly

Aww. It could be that you’re still recovering. Sometimes it take a few more days for everything to taste “normal”.

Comments

Yvonne

Oh no – I hope you aren’t getting sick again. :(

OMGsrsly

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada