Hm. After a good scrub, my teas are still tasting weak to me. Perhaps I’m coming down with something – again? Geesh.

This is tasting thin and less lovely than normal, although I am getting more carrot out of the blend this time than any other time. Also a sipdown, which is sad, because I think I forgot to grab more of this when I ordered the other day.

Yvonne

Oh no – I hope you aren’t getting sick again. :(

OMGsrsly

Aww. It could be that you’re still recovering. Sometimes it take a few more days for everything to taste “normal”.

Comments

Yvonne

Oh no – I hope you aren’t getting sick again. :(

OMGsrsly

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada