Hm. After a good scrub, my teas are still tasting weak to me. Perhaps I’m coming down with something – again? Geesh.

This is tasting thin and less lovely than normal, although I am getting more carrot out of the blend this time than any other time. Also a sipdown, which is sad, because I think I forgot to grab more of this when I ordered the other day.

Yvonne

Oh no – I hope you aren’t getting sick again. :(

OMGsrsly

Aww. It could be that you’re still recovering. Sometimes it take a few more days for everything to taste “normal”.

Comments

Yvonne

Oh no – I hope you aren’t getting sick again. :(

OMGsrsly

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada