I really should avoid trying new things today, because my taste buds are obviously off. Then I see, I’ve already reviewed this? Jeepers MissB. Really?! :)

This is a creamy cup of chocolate, with zero spice or chai that I can decipher. It’s tasty, and I love the base, however I wanted a chai to perk me up a bit. Boo.

Yvonne

You can never go wrong with chocolate! Sounds like this might have the same problem as DTs Chocolate Chili Chai though. :(

MissB

I have some chocolate chili chai, however I should probably get rid of it. I seem to have moved on from my love of DAVIDs, other than a few select teas.

Comments

Yvonne

MissB

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada