I really should avoid trying new things today, because my taste buds are obviously off. Then I see, I’ve already reviewed this? Jeepers MissB. Really?! :)

This is a creamy cup of chocolate, with zero spice or chai that I can decipher. It’s tasty, and I love the base, however I wanted a chai to perk me up a bit. Boo.

Yvonne

You can never go wrong with chocolate! Sounds like this might have the same problem as DTs Chocolate Chili Chai though. :(

MissB

I have some chocolate chili chai, however I should probably get rid of it. I seem to have moved on from my love of DAVIDs, other than a few select teas.

Comments

Yvonne

MissB