I really should avoid trying new things today, because my taste buds are obviously off. Then I see, I’ve already reviewed this? Jeepers MissB. Really?! :)

This is a creamy cup of chocolate, with zero spice or chai that I can decipher. It’s tasty, and I love the base, however I wanted a chai to perk me up a bit. Boo.

Yvonne

You can never go wrong with chocolate! Sounds like this might have the same problem as DTs Chocolate Chili Chai though. :(

MissB

I have some chocolate chili chai, however I should probably get rid of it. I seem to have moved on from my love of DAVIDs, other than a few select teas.

Comments

Yvonne

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada