drank Cotton Candy White Tea by 52teas

Huge thanks to akgrowngirl for sharing this with me!

I’m missing something with this tea. What am I missing? I’m getting zero cotton candy anything, and I suspect there’s some sort of strawberry flavoring in here, because my lips are burning. Huh? I’ll wait for it to cool, since Steepsterites seem to think that’s the best way to drink this, however as it stands.. I’m about ready to dump it. :(

Fjellrev

I never really got the cotton candy hype.

OMGsrsly

To me, cotton candy just tastes like sugar. The black tea version… tastes like sugar, and therefore cotton candy. :)

Fjellrev

There’s more to cotton candy for me, like an extra strawberry-ish flavour. I should buy some sometime to refresh my memory!

MissB

I love cotton candy. It’s just spun sugar with some element of fruit added to it. So, partially carmelized sugar. I waited until it cooled and still got zero sugar anything out of this, which makes me sad.

OMGsrsly

Interesting… :) I feel a need to hunt down some cotton candy now!

Comments

Fjellrev

I never really got the cotton candy hype.

MissB

OMGsrsly

Interesting… :) I feel a need to hunt down some cotton candy now!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada