drank Pumpkin Toffee Dragonwell by 52teas

A huge thanks to Dinosara for sharing this with me in a swap bag I just received today. So excited!

I can smell the pumpkin in here, very much the same flavoring as Frank’s Ginger Pumpkin Cheeesecake Honeybush. This one however, I only smell the pumpkin… oh wait, there’s the flavor a few seconds after the sip. Well, I do get buttery, I do get pumpkin, I’m missing a bit of toffee, however with a touch of sweetener, that may change. A nice, light cup.

Amariel

Pumpkin and toffee, can it get much better? Unfortunately, I have not had the best of luck with some of the 52Teas blends. Still, always worth putting on my wish list to try.

Comments

Amariel

Burnaby, BC, Canada