drank Pumpkin Toffee Dragonwell by 52teas

A huge thanks to Dinosara for sharing this with me in a swap bag I just received today. So excited!

I can smell the pumpkin in here, very much the same flavoring as Frank’s Ginger Pumpkin Cheeesecake Honeybush. This one however, I only smell the pumpkin… oh wait, there’s the flavor a few seconds after the sip. Well, I do get buttery, I do get pumpkin, I’m missing a bit of toffee, however with a touch of sweetener, that may change. A nice, light cup.

Plunkybug

Pumpkin and toffee, can it get much better? Unfortunately, I have not had the best of luck with some of the 52Teas blends. Still, always worth putting on my wish list to try.

Comments

Plunkybug

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada