drank Snow Fairy by Della Terra Teas

Thank you Janelle for sharing with me this lovely cup, especially as it’s no longer available. This also happens to be a sipdown, since I had just enough for a 12 ounce cup. (434)

So Janelle put on the bag this should be steeped at 150F (really?!) and for 1-3 minutes. I only saw the super low temp after I steeped it (silly me) so I removed it just under three minutes in turn. Sigh. Wish I was paying more attention.

Straight, I got plain buttery green tea out of this. That’s it. With a touch of sweetener, I’m getting plain buttery green tea yet again, this time with a hint of something vanilla and bright. It’s a nice, pleasant cup, and I’m glad I’ve tried it, however I’m missing the WOW factor that many of you seem to have felt with it.

JennyFur

That tea was one of the first teas I had that I thought was just icky. I sent the rest off in a trade without tryin it again I disliked it so much. Now I see I over heated it but I don’t regret it.

Comments

JennyFur

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England