I have several incarnations of this, however this is the first one I’m trying. With so many high ratings, it only makes sense! :)

Steeped it low, because I’m trying to be respectful of my greens and whites of late. It smelled AMAZING out of the bag. Truly, deliciously mouth-watering blueberry cream cheese danish. I could easily pick out each of the flavors, shockingly.

Steeped, well, I was a bit disappointed. I get a buttery feel, I definitely get blueberry, and everything else is missing. Boo. It’s still tasty, however I must have done something wrong to have missed out on the other, crucial flavors here.

Yvonne

I don’t often like green tea – well actually, I NEVER seem to like green tea – but I still want to give this one a try one day.

VariaTEA

I have this as a black tea and a SBT. I always wondered how the green compared so I will keep an eye on your tasting notes to see your thoughts.

Comments

Yvonne

VariaTEA

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada