I have several incarnations of this, however this is the first one I’m trying. With so many high ratings, it only makes sense! :)

Steeped it low, because I’m trying to be respectful of my greens and whites of late. It smelled AMAZING out of the bag. Truly, deliciously mouth-watering blueberry cream cheese danish. I could easily pick out each of the flavors, shockingly.

Steeped, well, I was a bit disappointed. I get a buttery feel, I definitely get blueberry, and everything else is missing. Boo. It’s still tasty, however I must have done something wrong to have missed out on the other, crucial flavors here.

Yvonne

I don’t often like green tea – well actually, I NEVER seem to like green tea – but I still want to give this one a try one day.

VariaTEA

I have this as a black tea and a SBT. I always wondered how the green compared so I will keep an eye on your tasting notes to see your thoughts.

Comments

Yvonne

VariaTEA