drank Love Potion Sencha by Tealish

Hm. Forgotten I’d tried this one already – must be how memorable it was?

I’m getting the strong smell of both blueberries and strawberries again, and this concerns me. I did get a note back saying there are zero strawberries in this mix, and yet still…

This is a muted cup, likely due to my miniscule steep time. It’s creamy, it’s blueberry (more so after the sip, and lingering) and a slight touch from the pink peppercorns. Interestingly, I have few of the blue (what I assume are) cornflowers in my bag, while the picture shows them dazzlingly everywhere.

It’s light, it’s tasty, its… missing something still, although I think I do enjoy this shorter steep time.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada