drank Turtle Cheesecake by 52teas

Realized this had been sitting for a bit, and it’s almost gone anyway because I shared so much in swaps, so perhaps I’ll get to sipping it down this week.

Brewed at a really low temperature because I was also brewing a green at the same time, and it seems to have change little. It smells right, I definitely get caramel and a hint of chocolate in here, however I’m still missing cheesecake. Boo.

Yvonne

Still sounds absolutely delicious.

MissB

It’s… just okay. I had hoped for more out of it. Or maybe I’m just demanding! :)

Fjellrev

I found myself saying that about a lot of 52teas blends, really…

Allie

Agreed. I find many of the 52teas blends lacking, this one included. I didn’t log it yet, because I thought it was by an error on my part.

Comments

Yvonne

Still sounds absolutely delicious.

MissB

Fjellrev

I found myself saying that about a lot of 52teas blends, really…

Allie

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada