drank Turtle Cheesecake by 52teas

Realized this had been sitting for a bit, and it’s almost gone anyway because I shared so much in swaps, so perhaps I’ll get to sipping it down this week.

Brewed at a really low temperature because I was also brewing a green at the same time, and it seems to have change little. It smells right, I definitely get caramel and a hint of chocolate in here, however I’m still missing cheesecake. Boo.

Yvonne

Still sounds absolutely delicious.

MissB

It’s… just okay. I had hoped for more out of it. Or maybe I’m just demanding! :)

Fjellrev

I found myself saying that about a lot of 52teas blends, really…

Allie

Agreed. I find many of the 52teas blends lacking, this one included. I didn’t log it yet, because I thought it was by an error on my part.

Comments

Yvonne

Still sounds absolutely delicious.

MissB

Fjellrev

I found myself saying that about a lot of 52teas blends, really…

Allie

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada