Thanks to Sil for sharing this with me!

A really pretty tea, with pieces of what looks like pear and some orangish flower petals and other small flowers inside. Brewed up, it smells like pear, and has the taste of a very ripe pear… it reminds me of pear-picking on Salt Spring Island at the yoga centre, where we took oodles of pears, peeled them, and made pear-sauce out of half of them, juicing the rest in this huge hand-cranked contraption bolted to the back of a truck. Anyway. This reminds me of those pears – almost overripe, and very juicy.

I have to say that I wihs there was a better base here though, as I think this tea could really shine with something crisper.

Burnaby, BC, Canada