How does this resteep? This resteeps?! Oh my goodness, this resteeps. Yay!!

Boiling 8 min or more
Suziqzer

Loves resteeps & looking for a good root beer for son & Hubby, & who knows, maybe I’ll like it iced in the summer. Gonna have to try this one…. Going on my shopping list.

Courtney

Haha this note is awesome.

gmathis

I realize I won’t be able to replicate the professional blend, but you’ve got me wanting to try this with my homebrew ingredients.

Comments

Suziqzer

Courtney

Haha this note is awesome.

gmathis