Had a cup of this last night/this morning – which of course means 9:00am today as my last night, and 2:30pm today as my morning. Ha!

Been feeling out of sorts again, and have a sneaky feeling I’ve been somehow eating gluten/grains by accident. So, I’m going to the other route and detoxing, which started with this tea, and then moving on to a super high fat diet to get back on track again.

This tea definitely helped clear my head and my body of whatever was plaguing it last night/this morning. It still tasted mostly of licorice, however I’m cool with that.

Boiling 8 min or more
Suziqzer

Oh no… I thought you were on the mend.. Hope you get feeling better soon!

MissB

Thanks, me too! :)

Comments

Suziqzer

Oh no… I thought you were on the mend.. Hope you get feeling better soon!

MissB

Thanks, me too! :)

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada