drank Kapha Organic by TeaGschwendner

When I drink this, I call this tea, “The Tea That Burned JustJames” because it was so darn spicy. This is the first time, in the however many times I’ve had it, that I too have found it spicy. Really spicy!

I need to mix this bag a bit better, methinks. I still love it, even more so with some sweetener.

Boiling 8 min or more
Lala

That sounds like a horror movie, The Tea that Burned. Ha ha

MissB

Heh. A fun one, like Cabin in the Woods!

Comments

Lala

That sounds like a horror movie, The Tea that Burned. Ha ha

MissB

Heh. A fun one, like Cabin in the Woods!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada