drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Had a cup of this last night. For whatever reason, the oiliness was offputting, when normally I quite enjoy this. Also, I wanted it thicker, and it just seemed thin and oily. Sigh. Ended up dumping most of it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
sherapop

All that melted food (as in many of the Teavana blends) kind of gets to me too…

Plunkybug

I like to overleaf this one a bit so it is thick, but I have had it thinner and I know what you mean…it is not the same.

Comments

sherapop

All that melted food (as in many of the Teavana blends) kind of gets to me too…

Plunkybug

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada