drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Had a cup of this last night. For whatever reason, the oiliness was offputting, when normally I quite enjoy this. Also, I wanted it thicker, and it just seemed thin and oily. Sigh. Ended up dumping most of it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
sherapop

All that melted food (as in many of the Teavana blends) kind of gets to me too…

Amariel

I like to overleaf this one a bit so it is thick, but I have had it thinner and I know what you mean…it is not the same.

Comments

sherapop

All that melted food (as in many of the Teavana blends) kind of gets to me too…

Amariel

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada