drank Super Ginger (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

It’s only fitting that my 500th tasting note is with this superhero of a tea, right? I mean, I drink it more than any other tea in my cupboard of late while trying to bite whatever stomach issue my body seems to want to hold onto.

As always, this is tasty, to the point of being syrupy ginger in liquid form, and I’m quite happy with that.

Boiling 8 min or more
Roswell Strange

Yay! Congrats on 500!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 500 MissB!!

sherapop

Good show, MissB!

OMGsrsly

Yay 500! Hope you start feeling better soon.

MissLena

I drink this tea so often as well, love it! Happy 500 notes!

Fjellrev

w00t 500! Hope you’ll feel better soon.

Veronica

Congrats on 500!!!

Kamyria

Congrats on 500, feel better!!

Comments

Roswell Strange

Yay! Congrats on 500!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 500 MissB!!

sherapop

Good show, MissB!

OMGsrsly

Yay 500! Hope you start feeling better soon.

MissLena

I drink this tea so often as well, love it! Happy 500 notes!

Fjellrev

w00t 500! Hope you’ll feel better soon.

Veronica

Congrats on 500!!!

Kamyria

Congrats on 500, feel better!!

Burnaby, BC, Canada