97
drank Mon Secret by Nina's Paris
1123 tasting notes

I’m enjoying this a bit less than last time, however unsure as to why. Perhaps I need a shorter steeping time? It’s still delicious, just less juicy than the last time hot… more so cold. Still, it’s a lovely tea, and I’m so glad that JustJames sent some to me.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec
VariaTEA

I tend to steep Nina’s teas for about 2 minutes and that usually works out quite well.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

VariaTEA

I tend to steep Nina’s teas for about 2 minutes and that usually works out quite well.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites and rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y (like Laoshan Black, any of Verdant’s chai’s and Whispering Pines’ Mint Chocolate Chip). Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; other than DAVIDs a few blocks away, I’m buying most of my stuff online. Still, I have more than two cupboards devoted to tea, and a ridiculous amount of it!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

I love tea swaps, and will gladly swap anything I have that I have enough of to share.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer