97
drank Mon Secret by Nina's Paris
1429 tasting notes

I’m enjoying this a bit less than last time, however unsure as to why. Perhaps I need a shorter steeping time? It’s still delicious, just less juicy than the last time hot… more so cold. Still, it’s a lovely tea, and I’m so glad that JustJames sent some to me.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec
VariaTEA

I tend to steep Nina’s teas for about 2 minutes and that usually works out quite well.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

VariaTEA

I tend to steep Nina’s teas for about 2 minutes and that usually works out quite well.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

A few years ago, the obsession with tea started. The cupboard got bigger and bigger, more swaps occurred, group buys, secret rendezvous with local teapassionistas… and that’s how you end up with 500+ different kinds of tea in your home. At one time.

Now, it’s purge time. Time to gather what’s needed and let go of the rest. Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more. And so, I’m happy to share (anytime!) and will occasionally desire small amounts of tea for swaps, just to try.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, and work (dating columnist and consultant).

No-can-do: lavender, overly floral (French florals, or florals that are creamy rather than, well, floral work well!), sugar, Splenda, all grains.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Location

London, England

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer