97
drank Mon Secret by Nina's Paris
1157 tasting notes

I’m enjoying this a bit less than last time, however unsure as to why. Perhaps I need a shorter steeping time? It’s still delicious, just less juicy than the last time hot… more so cold. Still, it’s a lovely tea, and I’m so glad that JustJames sent some to me.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec
VariaTEA

I tend to steep Nina’s teas for about 2 minutes and that usually works out quite well.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

VariaTEA

I tend to steep Nina’s teas for about 2 minutes and that usually works out quite well.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer