drank Soursop by Tea Time

Pretty sure this is what I had at the newly opened coffee/tea shop just a few blocks from my place. Interestingly, it’s called Camellia yet they’re more of a coffee place, AND there’s a tea house also opening next door.

So, I wanted to try something unique, and this called to me. Soursop?! Okay. It smelled like a dark berry with a hint of sourness, however brewed it smelled more.. floral. I ended up dumping it unfortunately, as it was all floral and soapy tasting to me. I’ll have to talk to the shop owners to see if it was perhaps their first brewed tea made (it well could have been) or if this is how the tea is naturally supposed to taste.

Burnaby, BC, Canada