drank Boo-Berry Cotton Candy by 52teas

Wow. WOW! So delicious, and surprisingly so. I’ve had a bit of interesting luck with 52 Teas of late, so when an order came in today, I said… hell yes! I’m trying this.

Huge pieces of blueberries adorn this tea, and it smells absolutely divine – like a strong blueberry spun sugar, the kind you’d get at some festival that focuses on yesteryear or maybe a 60’s themed candy shop (of which yes, I’ve been to both!)

Drinking this is amazing. I’m so blown away by it. It’s light blueberry with sweet, sweet, sweet sugar attached. Far from cloying, it’s just perfectly light and airy. I may need to order more before Frank runs out of reblends.

Yvonne

Oh wow, this sounds delicious! Glad you like it so much!

Comments

Yvonne

Oh wow, this sounds delicious! Glad you like it so much!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada