80
drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas
1431 tasting notes

I so wish I’d grabbed more of this when it was available. I find this really delicious, and would drink it more often if I weren’t trying to hoard it until the next (hopeful) reblend.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 45 sec
Suziqzer

Sounds like one to grab for summer time when he does reblend it. Do you think it would be good iced?

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Suziqzer

Sounds like one to grab for summer time when he does reblend it. Do you think it would be good iced?

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

A few years ago, the obsession with tea started. The cupboard got bigger and bigger, more swaps occurred, group buys, secret rendezvous with local teapassionistas… and that’s how you end up with 500+ different kinds of tea in your home. At one time.

Now, it’s purge time. Time to gather what’s needed and let go of the rest. Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more. And so, I’m happy to share (anytime!) and will occasionally desire small amounts of tea for swaps, just to try.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, and work (dating columnist and consultant).

No-can-do: lavender, overly floral (French florals, or florals that are creamy rather than, well, floral work well!), sugar, Splenda, all grains.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Location

London, England

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer