drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

I so wish I’d grabbed more of this when it was available. I find this really delicious, and would drink it more often if I weren’t trying to hoard it until the next (hopeful) reblend.

Suziqzer

Sounds like one to grab for summer time when he does reblend it. Do you think it would be good iced?

Comments

Suziqzer

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada