drank Peppermint Bark by 52teas

When I brewed this as the kids went off to school, it smelled delicious. I however still needed to sleep, so I had a sip and then put it on the counter. The brief sip I had was nice, surprising. I could definitely get the mint and the chocolate, although it was just too hot to enjoy.

Now, it’s cold. Very, very cold. I’m cool with that, because it’s like a syrupy sweet chocolate mint thin. It’s still a bit thin, and I think I should overleaf it in the future, as well as continue steeping it at a lower temperature. This is good… I just need to find the sweet spot to make it amazing.

VariaTEA

I was very tempted to buy this one when I saw it but honestly I think I typically like the idea of chocolate mint more than the taste. I am glad you are enjoying it though. Plus it is always nice when a tea is still good, or better, after it cooled.

Comments

VariaTEA

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada