drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Made a cup of this as soon as the shipment came in this AM. What can I say? Even though I live within walking distance of a DAVIDs, I’m so swaped with work right now and had a discount coupon for online only, I decided it was faster/easier to just order online. This was my biggest haul, and one I’d yet to get into my cupboard.

Came at the perfect time, too. I’ve been struggling with sleep, and I find the less sleep I get, the more susceptible I am to an actual cold (instead of this general stomach ick I’ve had for the past few weeks now). I woke up early this morning with what felt like the beginnings of a cold in my sinuses. I’m clear, I feel okay, and yet… it’s like there’s something back there, clogging up the joint.

So, Cold 911 to the rescue. I’d drink my beloved Clari Tea from Whispering Pines, however it seems to be AWOL somewhere in the US still, weeks after shipping. Cold 911 does the trick – I feel like it’s getting stuff moving, or at the very least, culled into shape.

VariaTEA

Well hopefully it is successful in stopping anything before it starts.

Kamyria

Oh, I hope whatever it is, it got stopped in its track… :)

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed you stay healthy, and the stomach ick disappears too. :/

Comments

VariaTEA

Well hopefully it is successful in stopping anything before it starts.

Kamyria

Oh, I hope whatever it is, it got stopped in its track… :)

OMGsrsly